Distance Healing Session FAQs
What is a Distance Healing Session?
In distance sessions, Sandi combines her unique skill set of: Indigenous and Integrative Medicine training – including energy medicine, spiritual healing from the British Federation of Spiritual Healers, pranic healing, distance acupressure/reflexology, Sat Nam Rasayan from Kundalini Yoga, sound healing (voice/instrumental), scientific and quantum physics training. With all of this, and her penchant for learning, Sandi developed her traditional, complementary, scientific and quantum physics knowledge to be able to apply the language of the day, science and quantum physics to the spiritual experiences which occur within a session. She has been serving people internationally for over 30years.
What happens in a Distance Healing Session?
Every person has a unique vibrational (energetic) signature that is theirs and theirs alone. It is like a radio station or web page address.
I move into an ASC (altered state of consciousness – deep meditative state), connect with this signature and take a moment to complete a full assessment and establish a relation with your soul essence (your wisdom). I then use whatever tools are necessary and ‘get to work’, or move into active service, to help the areas of your whole energetic being that are not moving in their natural balanced manner – to return to balance. Once this is complete, I return to a conscious mind state and record all that occurred. Therefore, each session is unique in its requirements and specific to that moment in time. In quantum reality, time and space exist on a continuum, therefore we can address any moment in the timeline of your soul cycle to affect the here and now reality of you, as you are in this moment.
How Do I Prepare?
You are required to submit an update of your current state the day before your appointment. For many people, they describe how they are feeling in their body. For others, they travel around the circle and provide me a description of how they are feeling in their body, their mind, their emotions and their sense/connection of their spirit. If this update is not received, your appointment is immediately cancelled the morning of your appointment.
Extra requests you can make when you book or with your update:
- Summary … a brief description of what occurred during the session; requires an extra 15min.
- Questions, information – if you have issues or questions you want more information on; this is time dependent. Often people will suggest a time limit, for example 15 – 30min.
What do I do during a Distance Healing Session?
You do not have to do anything different in your daily activities at the time of your Distance Healing Session. Here are some things people like to do during their session:
- Go into a meditation or a meditative state
- Be still/quiet – relax comfortably, listen to music, read something
- Be out in nature – go for a gentle walk
There are two things I ask people to not do:
- Do not drive a motor vehicle or heavy machinery. This is for your safety in case you become a little relaxed during the session, and your reaction time shifts. If you do have to be in a vehicle, please let me know so we can reschedule the time – or – schedule the time you start your integration and processing.
- Do not take genetically modified cannabis (hi THC or hi CBD), entheogens/hallucinogens or illicit street drugs during your appointment. As an Indigenous Medicine Practitioner, I understand regular cannabis and entheogens to be sacred medicines. We have different rituals and processes for the use of these medicines. If you take any of these, you will decrease what you are able to achieve in this type of session.
Feel free to contact me for more information on these two requests.
You will be processing your treatment for 1 – 3 days following the session. Some people feel the effects immediately, some shortly after, some a few days later. Some people describe they don’t feel anything at all – and then at some point later – they just simply feel better.
Investment and Options
30 min distance session $75 (+HST in Canada)
15min summary $37.50 (+HST in Canada)
Email response time dependent $150/hour (+HST in Canada)
I serve people of all ages, all cultures, traditions and religions. I provide a BIPOC friendly and LGBTQIA+ friendly environment.
In recognition of social and economic disparity, I offer co-creative payment plans for people in need. This allows people to participate in the services when they need the services, without waiting until they have money. Feel free to contact me for more information.